ARD radio broadcast layouts
- Radio Fritzen RBB/ARD
- Radio Fritz - main opener (RBB/ARD/Germany)
- Radio Fritz (RBB/ARD/Germany) Opener - program version with voice (2005-2010)
- Fritz presents
- Radio4U Loveparade/Loveradio ORB/ARD
- Fritz moderator bed RBB/ARD
Your web browser does not support HTML5 audio. Please update to a newer web browser.
ARD film music
- 00:00 / 00:00A snippet from the short film 'M.S.Murder', which won the Bundesfilmpreis (Deutscher Filmpreis) 1998, Bayerischer Rundfunk (BR).00:00 / 00:00"Erzaehl mir eine Landschaft" TV Film 1994 (58 min), with actor Hanns Zischler. DFFB Berlin, SWF (ARD).
A. Lange & Söhne
- NSONICS did high end sampling/sounddesign for luxury watches brand A. Lange & Söhne. The newest watch models for 2013 and a historical pocket watch were recorded in ultra high resolution with digital microphones and then meticulously processed in the NSONICS sound lab. The result is a before unheard clearness of watch sounds. (photo ©️ Nirto Karsten Fischer)
- Cartier premiere of 'L'Odyssée de Cartier'
Your web browser does not support HTML5 audio. Please update to a newer web browser.Surround work for the Cartier premiere of 'L'Odyssée de Cartier' in Munich/Germany March 2012. The original mix is in 4.1. This is a stereo mix down for the web presentation here. Voice over talent was Martin Wehrmann, recorded at the NSONICS studio.
Deutsche Welle TV
- 00:00 / 00:00Opener and outro for Deutsche Welle TV cultural program around 1992/3
- Blu-ray audio production of pianist Roman Zaslavsky playing Schuman and Liszt: 'Ingenious Opposites' Volume 1 for EuroArts. Recording and mastering done by Nirto Karsten Fischer in 5.0 24bit/96kHz and stereo 24bit/96kHz. Standard audio CD also available. Recording was done with Neumann Solution-D digital microphones. Mixing and Mastering at the NSONICS facility.
The recording received the SuperSonic Award 2013 of the Pizzicato Classic Magazine.
"The sound is superb." "The dynamic of this 24bit/96kHz product is immense (…) and gives a sound image that suggests reality." Pizzicato Magazine 4/1300:00 / 00:00Video excerpts from the recording session.
- Hugo Boss Orange
Your web browser does not support HTML5 audio. Please update to a newer web browser.Sound design opener for the Hugo Boss Orange Fashion show Berlin Fashion Week 2009. (photo ©️ Nirto Karsten Fischer)
- Bikini Berlin - “Hier flaniert Berlin” cinema, radio and web spots - stereo and surround sound design, audio production, location ambience recording00:00 / 00:0000:00 / 00:00
Konrad Zuse Institut
- 00:00 / 00:00ZIB Logo
- Soundtrack for Ellen von Unwerth film: "The Nasty 8" (with Marilyn Manson), including tracks from upcoming Allvoid album and EP with Robert Owens. All music composed by Nirto Karsten Fischer, mixing and mastering at the NSONICS studio 2017
- Lucky Strike Designer Award of the Raymond Loewy Foundation00:00 / 00:00Opener 2009, 2010, 2011 for the Lucky Strike Designer Award of the Raymond Loewy Foundation00:00 / 00:00Lucky Strike Designer Award moderator bed00:00 / 00:00Lucky Strike Designer Award winner music bed (without voice over)
- 00:00 / 00:00This was one of several cooperations with Mental Images when they were mainly a computer animation facility, pioneering this area in Germany. This ID for N3 was seen as a very advanced work in 1989. I got the freedom to realize this quite unusual piece of sound work for the traditional German TV broadcaster N3.
- 00:00 / 00:00This was one of three surround compositions/productions for introducing new car models at the AMI Leipzig 2010 (Automobilmesse, auto fair) during the live show. Original produced in 4.1 surround, mixed down to stereo for web presentation.
- two development orders for different clients (logo, branding)
Messe Frankfurt (Fashion Week/Neonyt)
- sound concept, sound design, fashion show music - show starts at 0:15:
- Not just a client, but an artist cooperation with NSONICS for the neuro interactive VR installation and experience "Mind The Brain", which got the Lumière Award 2020 for "Best Technical Achievement". The task was to conceive, compose and produce immersive soundscapes, which follow the views and interactions.
- in cooperation for these end clients
- Mercedes-Benz00:00 / 00:00This was one of three surround compositions/productions for introducing new car models at the AMI Leipzig 2010 (Automobilmesse, auto fair) during the live show. Original produced in 4.1 surround, mixed down to stereo for web presentation.
- Hugo Boss
- Lucky Strike
- Looks Film London
- 00:00 / 00:00Snippets from the Epsiode "Satan's Hilfe" of the popular German criminal series 'Wolffs Revier' for SAT1.00:00 / 00:00Snippets from the Epsiode "Der Totschlaeger" of the popular German criminal series 'Wolffs Revier' for SAT1..
- surround sound design for German outdoor company Schoeffel, 2015, “Autumn/Winter” mood snippet. Original in 4.0 quadro00:00/00:00
- Nina Rotner Band Jazz recording, production and mixing for Sennheiser D1 promotion, 201400:00/00:00Mixing and Mastering for Sennheiser (product introduction): Ambeo Smart Headset in China (Hong Kong). The challenge here was to embed many binaural recording snippets into a mix with the dense, underlying music while preserving the binaural qualities. (2018)
- "Silicon Studio"
Your web browser does not support HTML5 audio. Please update to a newer web browser.Silicon Graphics promotion music (Silicon Studio) (snippet)
- music for a TV film