sound examples of other musical work areas
- Visions Of Excess
- Visions Of Excess is Project of Nirto Karsten Fischer together with Paul Browse (ex ClockDVA). First release of 'Sensitive Disruption' was in 2002 on Minus Habens and 2003 on Tone Casualties in USA. Mixing, production and mastering at the FORCED MEDIA facility by Nirto Karsten Fischer. The new 2012 re-release is now out on the Forced Media label with a new, previously unreleased over 10 minutes long track. For further info visit:00:00/00:00Your're Like Me (snip)
- Experimental Dark Ambient based on processed field recordings and synthetic soundscapes. All tracks are composed and produced in surround 5.0/5.1. The tracks are all produced at the NSONICS studio with several software and hardware tools, including surround room simulation hardware. Field recordings were mostly done with high end analog and digital microphones in stereo or surround.
- Composed, produced and mastered by Nirto Karsten Fischer. Lyrics, vocals, video and photowork by Si Shenuel (except vocals on ‘Metal Touch‘)00:0000:00
- Monsoon Rain
- Metal Touch
- Move Me
- Tasting You
Your web browser does not support HTML5 audio. Please update to a newer web browser.
- Terrain00:00/00:00danced by Christina Ciupke and Manuela Fischer at Aerowaves, The Place Theatre, London, Tanzauftakt, Dresden and Aerowaves, Dublin Fringe Festival (snip)Zeitraender00:00/00:00danced by Christina Ciupke Theater am Halleschen Ufer, Berlin (snip)Raum Wird Haut00:00/00:00danced by Christina Ciupke, Berlin, Potsdam (snip)
- computer animation films
- Lost In Thought00:00 / 00:00This was an experimental computer animation and music video. To my knowledge it was the first all digital (picture and music) production in Europe. It also can be found in the Siggraph show reel of 1991.
- sound design
- Processed Carla00:00/00:00An annotation about sound from Carla Scaletti (Symbolic Sound Corporation), processed for a radio documentation of the WDR/ARD. Mostly it was done with the Kyma system, a sophisticated sound design environment, which was developed by Carla. She is president of Symbolic Sound Corporation. This example is also used by Symbolic Sound for their own presentations and is part of the factory sound library.
- video art
- Level The Playingfield00:00 / 00:00Video art work of Isabella Trimmel (snippet). Original music by Nirto Karsten Fischer in 5.1 surround format. www.isabella-trimmel.de.Who Are You00:00 / 00:00Video art work of Isabella Trimmel (snippet). Original music by Nirto Karsten Fischer in 5.1 surround format. www.isabella-trimmel.de.Genetic00:00 / 00:00Video art work of Isabella Trimmel (snippet). Original music by Nirto Karsten Fischer in 5.1 surround format. www.isabella-trimmel.de.RaumZeit00:00 / 00:00Video art work of Isabella Trimmel (snippet). Original music by Nirto Karsten Fischer in 5.1 surround format. www.isabella-trimmel.de. Choreography and dancing by Christina Ciupke. www.christinaciupke.comThese video works were shown with surround sound at the Berlin Art Week 2015 as TRANSITIONS.Sponsored by Georg Neumann GmbH and Epson Germany